To stop the spread of coronavirus, Canada has also set temporary restrictions to travelling , at the same time PR applications are being approved and also Government continues to conduct Express Entry round of invitations .
Canada is still steady and committed to Immigration even in this Corona pandemic, with special immigration and travel measures this country continues in the direction towards the set Immigration plan 2020-22 , announced in March 2020.
A quick view of Federal and Provincial draws conducted during the COVID -19 situation
· Express Entry draws conducted on 15th and 16th April
· British Columbia , provincial nominee draws on 16th April.
· April 9th , two Express Entry round of invitations
· British Columbia three draws on March 30th, April 6th and 7th 2020.
· March 18th, April 1st and 14th –Alberta PNP draws
· March 26th Saskatchewan and Manitoba draws
· March 23rd Express Entry
· March 18th Express entry
60% of the Immigrants enter into the Canada under the Economic programs, while 26% and 14% are under family class and Refugees respectively.
Political system is one of the major reason, when it comes to the differences between Canada and U.S Immigration. Also, possibly the biggest difference between 2 countries is their ability to manage irregular migration. Border control which is critical and it seems Canada has more control over its borders for the public support.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat